Click HERE to view a printable job listing
American Eagle Outfitters
Provide an engaging customer experience through knowledgeable, friendly and efficient service while following the direction of the store management team
• Responsible for engaging and connecting with each customer to provide a positive shopping experience
• Providing a thorough fitting room experience while delivering product knowledge and outfitting suggestions
• Recognize customer cues in order to assess their needs and enhance their shopping experience
• Seek and confidently communicate current product features and benefits to customers
• Ensure all customers have a quick and efficient cash and wrap experience while following company guidelines
• Contribute to a positive work environment
Drive for Results
• Achieve or exceed established daily sales goals
• Promote brand loyalty programs
• Actively participate and respond to performance coaching and feedback
• Understand the expectation of AEO ‘s visual and brand standards
• Maintain a neat, clean, well presented environment for the customer
• Ensure product is replenished and sized appropriately
• Previous experience in retail preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers and store team
• Flexible availability
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
• Must be able to perform all essential job functions identified in the “Sales associate essential job functions”
AEO, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Contact: Apply in store.
Cell Phone Repair
Cell Phone Repair Sales/Technician
Wireless communications store is searching for an outgoing Technician/Sales representative. We specialize in cell phone merchandise, repairs, iPods, iPads, gaming stations and other electronic gadgets.
Responsibilities & Position Requirements:
· Selling merchandise
· Handling repairs -- price quotes, intake, outtake, etc.
· Ensures the customer receives superior product or service -- customer retention and satisfaction is key.
· Ability to work independently
· Quick study -- can easily grasp new ideas, concepts and technologies.
· Great communication skills
· Interpersonal skills
· Problem resolution skills
Opportunity for advancement is available in this company!
Contact: Apply in store!
The Children's Place
Part Time Sales Associate - Duties include customer service, stock, visual merchandising, ringing purchases and working with the public. Experience in retail sales a plus.
Dakota Watch Company
Part Time - Sales Associate - Sales and service of watches. No experience necessary however sales experience a big plus
Contact: Dustin - 636-278-3879
Assistant Store Manager - Oversees the daily operations of the store, including sales and inventory control.
Contact: To apply, please visit the store and ask for a manager.
Part Time Sales Associate - Sales associate position assists customers with education and product recommendations to fit their health goals.
Contact: GNC.com/careers or call 636.397.8770
Sales Associate - Retail sales with eemphasis on customer service and inventory control. Open availability needed including nights and weekends.
Contact: Brooke Chapel (636.397.8878)
Position Title: service specialist/support expert
Description: to provide a fair and square experience to our customers within and across our shops by staying active and alert around our customer/s needs .
Contact: For information or to apply please contact: jcp.com and access careers, or call 636-970-2115 HR
Sales Associate - Responsible for selling company merchandise while using the Division's sales approach and technique in order to meet or exceed personal sales budget, while providing an exceptional level of service to all customers.
Contact: Journey's Shoes - 636.397.3300
Part Time Sales Associate - Responsible for providing excellent customer service, meeting all store goals and helping store maintain visual standards. Must be outgoing and love fashion!
Contact: See Britney (in store) or online www.maurices.com/careers.
Mid Rivers Mall
Part Time Customer Service Associate
Sleep Number by Select Comfort
Sleep Number by Select Comfort is currently hiring for an experienced Sales Professional to sell the company’s fully adjustable Sleep Number® Beds, Pillows, and Bedding products out of our showroom store located in the Poughkeepsie Galleria!
How do you know if this is the right opportunity for you?
Do you want to work for a well-established, growing, and national organization?
Would you like to represent high-end, unique products to stand behind and sell with 100% confidence?
Would you feel a sense of accomplishment selling products that will improve your customer’s lives (by improving their sleep)?
Do you pride yourself in providing customers with a world-class experience in-store and through pre and post sale follow-up?
Do you excel working in a performance-driven environment where you can exceed sales goals and be rewarded for delivering results?
Are you seeking a career-oriented culture where nearly 50% of sales management openings are filled internally?
Are you motivated through a total compensation & benefits package which includes base pay, commission on sales, bonuses, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, matching 401K, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts, and much more!!
If you answered "yes" to the questions above, then this might just be the right opportunity for you!!
Do you meet these requirements for this position?
2+ years proven track record in exceeding sales goals, preferably in retail, big ticket, and commission sales environments.
Exceptional presentation, communication, and customer service skills.
High energy, enthusiastic, and motivated demeanor.
Performance driven and team-focused attitude.
Ability to work a 37.5 - 40 hours per week which would include a combination of day and evening hours as well as most weekends and some holidays.
Minimum of High School Diploma or GED required. Additional education and training preferred.
If you answered "yes" to the questions above and meet the requirements, then this might just be the right opportunity for you! Apply today!
Contact: Apply in store or online!