YOUTH ESCORT POLICY
FRIDAYS AND SATURDAYS
6 P.M. UNTIL CLOSE
1. Mid Rivers Mall visitors under 18 years of age are required to be accompanied by a parent or guardian 21 years or older at all times on Friday and Saturday evenings after 6 p.m.
2. Security will begin monitoring those entering the property at 6 p.m. on Friday and Saturday evenings.
3. Unescorted youth shopping prior to 6 p.m. on Friday and Saturday evenings must leave the property by 6 p.m. or be joined by a parent or guardian.
4. Unescorted youth will be asked to leave the property after 6 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
5. Individuals without personal transportation on Friday or Saturday night must schedule their departure time to ensure compliance with the Youth Escort Policy.
6. Any person violating the posted Youth Escort Policy or Code of Conduct will be asked to leave the property.
7. Individuals in violation of the Youth Escort Policy or the Code of Conduct who refuse to leave the property when requested to do so by mall security officers may be prosecuted for trespassing.
8. Proof of age will be required if the age of the youth and/or parent(s) or guardian(s) is not easily determined. Those whose age cannot be determined and who lack identification will be asked to leave the property.
9. Anyone appearing to be under 18 years of age or younger should be prepared to show valid identification (with picture and date of birth). Acceptable identification includes a driver’s license, state or military identification card, passport or visa.
10. Youth under 18 years of age working on property will be allowed access without a parent or guardian. Proof of work status will be required, and youth employees must go directly to the place of employment and must leave the property at the conclusion of their work shift if after 6 p.m. on Friday and/or Saturday evenings.
11. Unescorted theatre patrons under 18 must only use the dedicated theatre entrance near Dillard's.
12. One parent, over 21 years of age, may escort all of his/her children. Additionally, one parent or guardian over 21 years of age may escort up to 3 youths, at least one of which must be the child of the parent or guardian.
13. Parents or guardians are accountable for the actions of the youth they escort.
14. If an escorted youth is banned from the center, the adult escort will also be banned for the same period of time.
15. Mid Rivers Mall security personnel are responsible for enforcing this policy and related procedures.
16. Mid River Mall's Youth Escort Policy is posted at all mall entrances.
**Please call the Security Office for additional information regarding bus tours.
Thank you for your cooperation
Effective May 28, 2010